We are the only professional association representing television professionals from all disciplines of the industry, serving as the common meeting ground for those individuals dedicated to advancing the arts and science of television. Join us and make a solid investment in yourself, your career and your industry. And, because you get great savings by becoming a member, it’s a real value, too!
Professional Membership – $50.00 / $75.00
Professional Membership is offered to those employed in the television or related industries who make specific contributions to the industry, including executives, technicians, writers, directors, photographers, producers, performers, etc.
Associate Membership – $50.00 / $75.00
Associate Membership is offered to those interested in and supportive of the advancement of television, but who cannot be classified in the above professional category.
HOW TO BECOME A NEW MEMBER OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
New Member Application Form – If you are not yet in the Emmy Express system
Membership Renewal and Profile Update Form – If you were in the system last year
Lost Password Recovery Form – If you lost your password
Mass Pay – Please use CONTACT US to renew multiple members with one payment.
Lone Star EMMY Member Benefits
- Affiliation with over 1100 television professionals throughout the State of Texas, who are committed to the highest standards of professional excellence.
- Monthly ” GOLD RUSH” newsletter with information on chapter programs and events and important chapter news.
- Automatic membership in the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS) organization.
- A portion of your membership and entry fees go to The Lone Star EMMY Educational Foundation, providing scholarships to students majoring in the Broadcast/Journalism fields.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ….. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU JOIN OR RENEW:
The success of the Emmy® Awards process depends on the willingness of qualified professionals to serve as judges. Peers in other NATAS Chapters are serving as this Chapter’s entrants. This Chapter will judge other Chapter’s entries. By entering, you agree to serve as a judge when asked.
We judge for at least 10 other Regional EMMY Chapters per year and give each of our members the opportunity to judge each time. We send out the Judging Calls to ALL members, via email…you respond to the email with your judging choices and we send you full judging instructions. All judging is easy and online!
We will be closely monitoring who enters but does not judge. A continued pattern of entering but not serving as a judge will result in the loss of member benefits; including discounted entries fees. The rules are as follows:
- Entrants are required to judge as many categories as entered (up to 3x).
- If you enter the EMMY Awards you are required to judge every 12 months; November 1, 2017 to October 31, 2018.
- If entrant does not judge within the 12 months, the penalty fee is $35 per entrant name.