Are you interested in Achieving EMMY Excellence?
As a Member Benefit, the Lone Star Chapter of The EMMY Awards hosts workshops throughout the year. Tell us the workshops, sessions and panel topics you want to learn more about and we’ll work to bring them to you. Use the list below as a start, but don’t let it limit the ideas and feedback you give us.
- “Lights, Camera, Great TV”
- “Investigative Reporting for Broadcast”
- “Art of Storytelling”
- Getting in Sync with New Media’s Draw
- Making Hi-Tech Work for Your Reporting
- How to get your feet wet in new media: podcast, vodcasts, and blogging
- Photojournalism – the pictures are the story
- Computer-assisted reporting
- Reporting as a Team
- Balancing work, careers and family
- Student roundtables
- Open Records and Fighting for Information
Interested in hosting an Achieving Emmy Excellence workshop in your market or at your site? Let us know! We can also tailor workshops to a specific focus, such as producing, reporting or photojournalism. Contact us