The 14th Annual Lone Star EMMY ® Awards Show
Is SOLD OUT!
- Have YOU RSVP’d and Reserved or Purchased Your Nominee Ticket? If not then you do NOT have a Ticket to the Show.
- You must have paid for your guest(s). If not then they do NOT have a ticket.
- Confirm your TICKETS in your RSVP Dashboard!
- You were sent your EMMY Express RSVP Receipt for the showThe email heading looks like this ->> 2016 Lone Star EMMY Nominee Tickets – EMMY® Express Events – Email Copy of Event RSVP
Still can’t find the email? There’s a copy waiting for you in you EMMY Express Inbox. Log in, Click on MAIL, then ALL to find all the emails we have sent to you.
How do I get my Show tickets?
Lone Star EMMY Nominee and Guests Tickets
$150 / Member Price – Members will be able to purchase Guest tickets that will be reserved and will be paid for by the Nominee or guest.
$250 / Non-Member Price – Tickets will be reserved and are to be paid for by the Nominee or their guests.
The Lone Star EMMY Complimentary Nominee Show ticket, is the equivalent to One (1) Lone Star EMMY Reserved Ticket; it is non-transferable and you must be a current Lone Star EMMY member and have met your judging requirement. ONLY One (1) Lone Star EMMY Nominee Show ticket per MEMBER.
ALL Lone Star EMMY Nominees will receive a RSVP invitation via email to confirm attendance.
This email will allow the Nominee to RSVP; purchase guest tickets; or send an invitation to their guests to purchase tickets for themselves.
It will be arranged so that nominees/guests and colleagues are able to sit at the same tables!
Be sure you have RSVP’d and bought your guests tickets. Also confirm if you or guests have bought their tickets.
Lone Star EMMY Show Tickets are only valid when PAID and RSVP Response is YES, “Reserve Your Ticket” button must be clicked to confirm your Nominee Ticket!
All tickets must be confirmed or purchased by September 30, 2016! ALL Tickets will then cost $250.00.
How Do I Confirm MY Tickets!
To confirm your reservation, go back to your RSVP Invitation, click RSVP Link, you will be directed to your RSVP Dashboard under your name, on the top of your Dashboard it will say:
You have confirmed your Nominee Ticket! You will be sitting with your Guests and Colleagues at the same Company Table
Scroll down and review Guest Tickets to confirm payment has been received or your guests have RSVP’d and purchase their ticket .
Still can’t find it? There’s a copy waiting for you in your inbox located within your EMMY Express Dashboard, click on the MAIL tab (second line) and then in ALL Tab on left rail.
ALL Ticket prices will increase to $250.00 after September 30th.
You’re Nominated for a Lone Star EMMY® Award!
Have you received your personalized invitation to the show?
If not, it may be caught in your company’s Firewall. Please check your Spam/Junk mail folders to retrieve it, so you can guarantee your complimentary ticket to the Gala in Fort Worth on October 15th
- Still can’t find it? There’s a copy waiting for you in your inbox located within your EMMY Express Dashboard, click on the MAIL tab (second line) and then in ALL Tab on left rail.
Just log in to your account, and remember to add/change your secondary email address to a personal email address while you’re at it – your ticket confirmation will be emailed to you along with your QR code
- This email will allow the Nominee to RSVP; purchase guest tickets; or send an invitation to their guests to purchase tickets for themselves.
- You have until Friday, September 30th to purchase guest tickets at the discounted rate, and to make sure everyone ends up at the same table. After Friday the ticket price increases to $250/ea.
- Do forward this information to other nominees, just in case they missed the original invite
- Tickets are going fast: don’t delay!
- You Must RSVP to the email to receive the e-ticket!!!