ALL 2016 ENTRIES HAVE BEEN SENT OUT TO BE JUDGED!
WHAT’S NEW IN 2016
By entering, you agree to serve as a judge when asked, and that judging must occur during the eligibility date of entries – June 1, 2015 to May 31, 2016.
- If you enter once, you’ll need to judge once
- If you enter twice, you’ll need to judge twice
- If you enter three or more times, you’ll need to judge at least 3 times
We will be closely monitoring who enters but does not judge. This continued pattern of entering but not serving as a judge will result in a $25 penalty fee per entrant name. The rules are as follows:
- Entrants are required to judge as many categories as entered.
- If you enter the EMMY Awards you are required to judge every 12 months; June 1, 2015 to May 31, 2016.
- If entrant does not judge within the 12 months, the penalty fee is $25 per entrant name and loss of complimentary nominee ticket.
Who We Are
The Lone Star Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences is the standard-bearer for excellence in the television industry and the gatekeeper of the prestigious regional EMMY Awards in Texas. The Lone Star EMMY Chapter represents the best and brightest television and media professionals from all disciplines of the industry and from all of Texas’ 19 television markets.
What is Television
Television is no longer defined by a box that resides in the family living room. Television is happening everywhere we go. The Lone Star EMMY Chapter honors original content created for traditional broadcast/cablecast mediums as well as non-traditional and emerging platforms for broadband and portable delivery. Television is ‘moving pictures on a screen.’ If you are a producer (no matter your craft discipline) of original material intended for a Texas audience, then Lone Star EMMY is your home for television excellence.